Though if feels like the 2018 conference in Kansas City only just happened, it’s time to start planning for next year! The 2019 AECT International Convention is going to be held October 21-24, 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
You are cordially invited to submit proposals to the Learner Engagement Division (LED) for the 2019 AECT International Convention! We welcome proposals that support the the 2019 Convention Theme of Inspired Professional Learning. Inspired Learning Professionals, specifically focusing on learner engagement.
The submission/proposal period opens December 16th, 2018 and closes February 18, 2019.
The topics of interest considered include, but are not limited to, cases, projects, research studies, strategies, or tools that
- Inform instructional design in terms of learner engagement
- Construct a framework for analyzing various forms of learner engagement
- Explore pedagogical shifts for learner-centered instruction
- Assess how technology affects learner engagement
- Develop a community of practice addressing learner engagement
We are open to innovative methods for presenting and sharing your work – both from a practitioner and researcher perspective.
Interested in doing an “Inspire! Session” or workshop? Check out this idea brainstorm list!
To see more details and submit a proposal, view the official Call for Proposals page on the AECT website.